Friday, November 20, 2009

Anyone need a Kleenex?

So, the other night Madison did not want to go to bed. I was not just being a mean mom and putting her to bed at 6pm. We started at about 9:30. She fell asleep for an hour, but then would not go back to sleep. It was about 1am when she finally fell asleep again. The current issue is we are living with in-laws and Madison is sleeping in the same room with me and Matt. She pulls herself up in her play pen and can see us and she knows we are in there even if she can't see us. Anyway, so she fell asleep at 1, then woke up at 5 and I fed her. She fell back asleep until 7:30 then stayed awake. That means I only got about 5 hrs of sleep. At 7:30 when she wouldn't go back to bed, I pulled her out and let her play on the floor while I layed in bed (I made sure there were no harmful things around). I only dozed off for a minute or two. When I woke up and decided to just get out of bed I found my daughter next to a large pile of kleenex. Madison had pulled one by one out of the box and had a large pile. Luckily she didn't go get them all out, but more than half. I also found a small piece in her mouth (at least it was unused). I could just picture her having a great time. It does make a great game for kids, I just wish they went back in the box as easy as they come out :)

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Your oldest sister tried to drink a bottle of perfume when she was 9 months old and I was trying to catch sleep from her being up all night! We could have used some of those kleenex that morning. : )

    ReplyDelete