Monday, November 9, 2009

On the move

Where has my little baby gone?? I am still in denial that babies grow up fast. It has only been 8 1/2 months since Madison was born. In my head, I still see an infant and forget that she wants to and tries to be a BIG girl. She wants to be apart of everything and do everything mom & dad does. She started pulling herself up to a standing position (Nov. 3rd). The next day, it was supposed to be nap time, I peeked in the room to check on her and she had pulled herself up and was hanging on the edge. We of course couldn't risk her falling out so we lowered her mattress to the very bottom. She is such a little stinker :) Then on Nov 7th, started crawling. Argh!! I was so excited, but almost started crying. At least she likes cuddling. If I didn't have that then my baby would really be gone. It just all keeps happening so fast. She's up to 8 teeth now, crawls, sits up by herself, sits in high chairs, goes for rides in grocery carts, gives dirty looks, the list goes on and on. She's 8 1/2 months going on 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment