Friday, December 25, 2009

Baby's first Christmas

Today has been so wonderful. Christmas is a lot slower with a 10 month old. Around 8am, Madison was still sleeping and everyone else was awake and ready to go so we woke her up. We have a picture with her giving a "leave me alone, I want to sleep" look. **All pictures taken with our new Nikon Coolpix camera** We started opening presents and she wasn't really interested. She just wanted to eat and probably go back to sleep. She helped take off some wrapping paper. We hardly got started and then papa gave her a present. He gave her a pink rocking horse. SO cute!! We put her on that thing and had a huge smile on her face. She was mad when we tried to take her off to open more presents. I guess we should have saved that one for last cause she wasn't interested in anything else. Oh well. She was so cute to watch with her pony. If you press the ears it sings, neighs, etc. She would bounce to the music and just have a good ole time. After an hour or so, everyone else was done and we still had stuff to open so Matt and I just opened our gifts and then opened the rest of Madi's. Maybe she'll be more into unwrapping presents in a couple months for her birthday. She got lots of great things...pink boots, clothes, movies, toys, cabbage patch doll. She was treated very well. So was her mother!!! Matt was amazing and got me my very own bowling ball. Anyone who knows me well, knows that is a good gift :) I'm excited to hit the lanes. Thanks honey!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment