Sunday, December 20, 2009

First visit to Santa

Matt and I took Madison to see Santa at the mall yesterday. We were impressed that even though we went on a Saturday afternoon and 6 days before Christmas, it only took about 40 min. from the time we stood in line to the time we were done. I was very curious to see how she would react to Santa. She was happy, but sometimes if mom isn't holding her she gets mad (we're almost past that phase, but you never can tell). I wasn't completely surprised, but she LOVED him. She stared at him and then started touching his gloves, beard, glasses, etc. He was great and let her play with his beard. She would look at us and smile, then go right back to checking out Santa. He asked Madison what she wanted for Christmas, then said "I bet you'll get some diapers and maybe a warmer to warm up your wipes so you won't have a cold bum." I wish I would have had a video of the whole thing it was so sweet. Our camera was lame so we didn't get a great shot either. If I wasn't so cheap I would have paid the $13 to have the mall take it. Oh well. It was a fun experience. I was already very excited to have Madison's first Christmas, but this made me even more excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment