Thursday, November 3, 2011

Update on our clan

I was re-reading my previous posts. Some were how we were looking for a house. That sure brought back some emotions. That was a very stressful time. Something I am glad I am no longer doing. Matt bought our first home in June of 2010. I can't believe we have already been in it for a year. We love it. I am so grateful for the home we found. I sure put my foot in my mouth a lot though. I remember being so frustrated that other houses didn't work out. Thinking we would never buy a house, etc. The house we ended up in cost less than most we looked at, already had a finished basement, has a great ward/neighbor (which helped me become active in the church again), and we love the area. It helped me remember to be a little more patient with big decisions and let God do his thing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment